Thursday, 29 September 2016

COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DEPUTY CHIEF CONSTABLE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS IN POLICE SCOTLAND


Mr Eddie Cairns

72 Hillhouse Street

GLASGOW G21 4HP

25 June  2016                 

 

 

Scottish Police Authority

1 Pacific Quay

GLASGOW G51 1DZ

 

                                              

Dear Sir or Madam,

COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DEPUTY CHIEF CONSTABLE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS IN POLICE SCOTLAND

On 18 June 2016 I sent a letter to the Deputy Chief Constable responsible for the maintenance of professional standards in Police Scotland in which I indicated that I wanted to raise a formal complaint.

In support of that communication I referred to letters I had sent to the Professional Standards Department dated 4 June 2016 and 8 June 2016 in which I had stated that I wanted to raise a formal complaint against DCI Kenneth Thomson, DS Adams and DC Stewart for not complying with professional standards.

On 23 June 2016 I received a response indicating that the Deputy Chief Constable responsible for the maintenance of professional standards in Police Scotland would not be responding to my complaint.

Consequently, I want to raise a formal complaint against that senior officer.

Yours faithfully,

                               Eddie Cairns.

 

 

 

No comments: