Sunday, 23 August 2015

CROWN OFFICE REASONING IN BIN LORRY CASE IS CLEARLY UNSOUND

Crown Office officials are shown to be outrageously incompetent and unjust in their statements about the bin lorry case.
Frank Mulholland and Lesley Thomson behaved in the same way in my case against Scottish Enterprise. They upheld false statements issued by Catherine Dyer that there was no corroboration of any of my allegations and that I was the only witness. In fact there was overwhelming documentary evidence supporting my allegations and there were several other witnesses identified in that documentary evidence as well as named by me.
However, as I have previously pointed out, officials in the Crown Office appear to be answerable to nobody. Any complaints are just processed by their colleagues who simply stick to the falsehoods and try to undermine the complainer's credibility.
Although I made very serious allegations about the dishonesty of Crown Office employees these were never submitted to independent Crown Counsel as they ought to have been.
 

No comments: